Being the first posting on my blog, I suppose I'll start off with something simple and inspirational (to me, at least).
I was reading my new PRINT magazine on the subway today and there is an article about Lituanian art. Who would have guessed that they would have such an amazing design scene in such a small country? Well, I would have guessed it, too, since it seems like all of the hottest designers seem to be emerging out of the Netherlands and Eastern Europe. Anyhow, the article is about Pet Punk, a two person design team. Check them out at PetPunk.com, if you're interested.
They also introduced me to my favorite new quote:
"The voice of passion is better than the voice of reason. The passionless voice cannot change history."
—Czeslaw Milosz (a Lithuanian-born Polish Nobel Laureate)
More to come soon. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Shannon,
It was great to see you when you were in town. Hope all is well. Great website, I will visit often!
Sharen
Post a Comment