Thursday, April 3, 2008

I Heart Birthdays + Dodgeball


I love birthdays. And I have to say, though I've only been in New York for less than two years, I feel like I have the greatest set of friends. Today at work, everyone was so amazing. I got gifts (including a gift card to my favorite art supply from Blyth and the greatest book on Typography from some young guys that I worked with on a side project of theirs), flowers, cookies, cupcakes, and a terrific lunch with a bunch of girls that I just adore. New York is really beginning to feel like home.

Once they've launched this side project, I'll post it here so you can all admire my mad graphical skeeeeeeeeellllls.



Also...My friend Bill and I share a birthday and we both happen to be the captains of the two dodgeball teams here at WGEN (with some outside friends, as well). So tonight is our first dodgeball game of the spring season, and hopfully we go out there and kick everyone's butts. Go Brooklyn Dodgers!

No comments: