Monday, June 7, 2010

The Tooth Fairy Kit



This is a lovely design piece, called The Official Tooth Fairy Kit. I remembered seeing this a LONG time ago in Communication Arts or Print or HOW ... so long ago I simply cannot recall. What a genius idea. Apparently they know it, as they have an entire website dedicated to selling this one item. It would clearly be the greatest thing to have. Can you imagine filling it out all throughout your child's life and then giving it to them as an adult (would you save their baby teeth? Or is that too gross?)?

So now I'm perplexed as to whether I should just buy it, or design one of my own. This one is SO GOOD and printed on the letterpress, giving it that fantastic emboss. That would cost a fortune. So unless I think I can design something equally cool (whether the style changes or not), that I could also sell, and have professionally printed (then I'd have to sell at least 500-1000 of them), maybe its better I just buy one. We'll see. Lola's still growing those first teeth, so I have a little time.



Either way, comment on your thoughts, or just admire the lovely job they did. If you want to see more of their work, check out their company website here:
RUBBER DESIGN CO.

No comments: