Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Getting smart

Tonight I begin summer classes at the School of Visual Arts. I have enrolled in a Flash class. I took one a few years ago, but I didn't really use it as much as I should have and managed to lose some of my knowledge. So this should be helpful, and I can take the follow up, more advanced class next semester, if I so please. Its just too interesting and versatile of a program for me to NOT know it back and forth.

I also enrolled in a Business of a Design Studio class, which is the class that begins tonight. I'm quite excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey stranger! like your blog. enjoy your class, i'll be starting another session at the local clay center tonight as well. there was a visiting artist last fall who knew Yoshi - small world. how ny for you? keep n touch, becca